(Kyrie and Gloria) SATB divisi, (SATBB soli), 2 violin, 2 viola, 2 oboe, bassoon, trumpet, flute, continuo
The work was given this title by Jan Dismas Zelenka (1679 - 1745), who took Lotti's original music for choir, 2 violins, 2 violas, oboe and continuo section, and 'strengthened' the instrumentation with woodwind and trumpets. There are only two sections, Kyrie and Gloria.
The work has one major Soprano solo and an ATB soli ensemble; though other parts are marked as soli within choruses, they could be performed by a semi-chorus or individuals from the chorus.
This edition is based on a Dresden manuscript. Lotti's original Kyrie is also found in British Library, paired with a different Gloria in F for choir and strings.
1. Kyrie: SATB, 2 vln, 2 vla, 2 ob, fag, continuo
2. Gloria: SSATB, 2 vln, 2 vla, 2 ob, fag, tr, continuo
3. Laudamus te: SSAATB, 2 vln, 2 vla, 2 ob, fag, continuo
4. Gratias agimus tibi: SSATB, 2 vln, 2 vla, 2 ob, fag, tr, continuo
5. Domine Deus, Rex coelestis: S solo, fl, ob, continuo
6. Domine Fili: ATB soli, 2 vln, continuo
7. Domine Deus, Agnus Dei: SATB, 2 vln, 2 vla, 2 ob, fag, tr, continuo
8. Qui tollis: SSATTB, 2 vln, 2 vla, 2 ob, fag, continuo
9. Qui sedes: SSATB, 2 vln, 2 vla, tr, continuo
10. Quoniam: SABB (soli), 2 vln, 2 vla, 2 ob, fag, tr, continuo
11. Cum Sancto Spirito: SSATB, 2 vln, 2 vla, 2 ob, fag, tr, continuo
Approximate performance time: 30 minutes.